EC Energy AS converts heat energy from its surrounding environment into electric energy in a closed loop system. The EC Energy converter utilizes patent pending Nano technology, graphene technology and super conductor technology to generate the thermal heat into eclectic power. The energy conversion is done in a closed loop system where no external energy is required for operation.
EC Energy is currently developing new technology that will revolutionize the world in how the globe will generate and produce green electric power without any emissions. This is done by new technology currently being developed by EC Energy where we utilize Graphene and Nano technology to covert heat energy from any environment into electric energy.
The EC Energy converter utilizes the thermal energy from the sun that is accumulated in the air and in the sea on the globe. The accumulated thermal energy is converted directly into electric power by the EC energy converter where superconductor technology and Nano technology are installed.
Most notable EC Energy
– Is 100% green energy converter by converting thermal energy into electric energy
– Is harmless to any environment
– No risk for pollution
– Extremely long lifetime
– Short pay back time for investment
– Can replace marine propulsion motor technology by generate local electric power from the thermal energy in the surrounding sea and fresh water
– Can be submerged and generate local electric power form the thermal energy in the surrounding sea and fresh water
– Can be utilized on land (Onshore) and generate eclectic power from the thermal energy in the surrounding air
– Self driven system, need no external power for operation
– Extreme efficiency, up to 80% of the thermal energy can be converted to electric power
How much solar thermal
energy hits Earth?
– The amount of energy from the sun that falls on Earth’s surface is enormous.
– All the energy stored in Earth’s reserves of coal, oil, and natural gas is equal to the energy from just 20 days of sunshine.
– Averaged over the entire surface of Earth, each square meter collects:
– energy equivalent of almost a barrel of oil each year, or
– 4.2 kilowatt-hours of energy every day.
– The solar thermal energy that hits Earth is stored on Earth by temperature heating of Sea, Land, Air, Atmosphere.
– Water has a very high specific heat capacity (capability to accumulate and store heat energy).
Water is the second highest among all of the hetero atomic species. This allows water to moderate Earth’s climate changes by buffering large fluctuations in temperature.